Magnolia Home Remodeling Group is an Alside Vinyl Siding Contractor in New Jersey, installing Prodigy Insulated Siding, Conquest, Pelican Bay Vinyl Shakes, and Charter Oak Reinforced Vinyl.
Alside manufactures some of the best selling and stylish siding products on the market today, offering high performance, low maintenance, and a lifetime warranty! Alside represents over six decades of inspired innovation. Founded in 1947, Alside is a leading manufacturer of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets.
With headquarters in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Alside has over 3000 employees in its seven manufacturing facilities (Cuyahoga Falls OH; West Salem OH; Ennis TX; Cedar Rapids IA; Kinston NC, Bothell WA; and Yuma AZ).
Alside products are distributed to licensed professional remodeling contractors like Magnolia Home Remodeling through their network of over 270 Alside Supply Centers and distributors across the country.
A division of Associated Materials Incoroprated (AMI), Alside is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry, and is a charter member of the Vinyl Siding Institute, the American Association of Architects, the National Association of Home Builders, and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
Magnolia Home Remodeling offers Alside Vinyl Siding, installed on the average one family home in about a week, with a lifetime warranty!
Please call 855-624-6655 or fill out a request for estimate at the top of the web-page, and a siding professional will contact you.
- .046" premium panel thickness
- Five times the impact resistance versus hollow back siding
- Industry-leading 1½" thick insulation wraps your home in a blanket of insulation to help reduce utility costs year round and provide a warm and inviting living space
- .046" premium panel thickness
- Up to five times the impact resistance of traditional siding
- Contoured insulating foam
- Exclusive TriBeam® construction delivers superior rigidity, for straight and even walls
- 500% more breathable
- .046" panel thickness
- Alside’s flagship siding product
- unmatched durability
- Exclusive TriBeam® design gives Charter Oak superior strength
- Tested to withstand Category 5 hurricane-force winds
- .040" thickness
- Available in 4-1/2" clapboard and dutch lap profiles
- An occasional rinse with a garden hose will keep Conquest's natural cedar grain texture and low-gloss finish beautiful year after year
Alside manufactures some of the best selling and stylish siding products on the market today, offering high performance, low maintenance, and a lifetime warranty!
Offering versatile design options that look good on a wide range of home types. Certainteed Monogram also comes in longer lengths including the Monogram 46L-16'8", and Monogram 46XL-20' and 46 XL-25' long panels.
With everything you need under one roof, homeowners who choose fiber cement siding from Magnolia Home Remodeling have the added advantage of product warranties from CertainTeed or James Hardie.
A spectrum of pre-finished design possibilities with 22 attractive solid colors and 6 natural wood stains. The paint is factory-applied for maximum consistency and performance, and allows for faster job completion.
Magnolia Home Remodeling provides New Jersey Business & Home owners with every asphalt paving service they may need, from conception to completion. We want our residential paving customers and our commercial business owners to make the right choices and we provide the information and expertise to make that happen.
To schedule a free estimate with Magnolia Home Remodeling Group please click on the free estimate button
or call 855-624-6655. Estimates are always free and we greatly appreciate the opportunity!
We Accept All Major Credit Cards